Finding the perfect cycling jersey quite process. With our "process" we have a pretty good suggestion for you, if you're not into super colorful stuff – but a classic black/white/grey jersey is way to boring (which it is, let's be honest). It has some playful shapes, lines and lots of details to be discovered by you and all others in the peloton.
- Made from 100% recycled base material (recycled PET)
- fast-drying, bi-elastic fabric on body and sleeves for perfect fit
- three back pockets, one with a hidden zipper pocket
- silicone strip at back to keep jersey where it belongs
- extra slice of happiness included
MEET THE ARTIST
What was the inspiration behind this design?
Wind channel, speed, sweat, air flow, being driven
What does cycling mean to you?
As means-to-an-end-cyclists we find the culture behind it very compelling, especially the part connected to sports, not only getting from A to B. Even though we use the same means of transportation, we're not part of the cult. That's exactly what we like about it – cyclists come in all shapes, from the sports nut to the weekend cruiser.